Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 September 2010

So a list of the products I used in the smokey eye's pictures,
  • Body Shop moisture foundation spf 15- colour 03 
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder 001 
  • Body Shop Shimmer cubes palette 07
  • Barry M penicil limited edition pink and black 
  • Maxfactor False Lash Effect mascara in Black 


I applied the first colour to my lid all over with the soft No7 brush, the pink colour is first, then I applied the brown colour to the lower part of my lid, covering all over the lid up to the crease. Next I applied the dark purple colour to my lash line, with the liner brush. I used the Barry M black liner and applied it to my lash line, very close to my lashes.


After that I curled my lashes and applied my mascara to my lashes and then used the pink end of the Barry M liner on my lower waterline.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment