So here's what i bought;
- Maybelline Eye Studio - gel eyeliner in 01 Intense Black (24hr lasting soft black gel eyeliner with a interesting brush...) £5.99
- Carmex classic lip balm- £2.54 ( a classic and brilliant lip balm with a tingly minty feeling)
- Eylure Eyebrow Shapers (mentioned in a previous post - 5 beauty tips- £2.54)
- Superdrug's own Tea Tree Blended oil and foaming face wash. Oil- £2.99, Wash - £2.99 (both on 3 for 2) superdrugs own products aren't tested on animals and are brilliant cheep essentials.
- Strepsils Strawberry sugar free. I couldn't live without strepsils and these strawberry ones are soothing my sweet tooth at the same time. £4.48
- Blistex Intensive Moisturiser - £2.34 (this soothing lip cream is amazing for when im on the ward, helps my dry sore lips)
- Glamour mag- £2 with the free clinique mini product, which my mother stole!