Search This Blog

Monday 10 October 2011

40/50th birthday party.

I went to a birthday party for a family friend Tamsin, it was a lovely night and I really enjoyed myself, if a little worn out.


I had quite a few people to do and I didn't have that much time. Sorry for the lack of photo's I was too busy to take as many photo's as I would have liked.


I used all of my make-up but mostly my body shop make-up seemed to fit everyone. It was easy to recreate looks that I had in mind, but it was more difficult to try and come up with looks that people explained/requested.


Everyone looked beautiful and the dresses were very elegant but I was so busy I barely had time to do my own make-up for the event.


Here are 2 of the looks,


I used the urban decay setting spray which worked really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment