Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 October 2011

St Ives apricot scrub

St Ives Apricot Scrub- Invigorating for all skin types

This is a well known product in the beauty world and when I saw it in Tesco for £2.99 I decided to get it. I have seen it mentioned on blogs and websites, also some of my friends have told me about it. 


What it says on the tube- "Gently exfoliates dull surface cells to instantly reveal smooth, radiant skin" 


Well I don't know about that but it is a good facial exfoliator! Its a creamy consistency with orange gritty bits* that leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshed. 
*technical term obviously. 


I've been using this scrub for about 4 days now and I find it removes my make-up (apart from mascara). 


You get 150ml for £4.38 which is pretty pricey but I got mine on offer. Here are a few pictures that I hope show off the texture. 




No comments:

Post a Comment