Search This Blog

Thursday 4 August 2011

Off to the pub I go...

I know i've blogged a lot today but i've been just a bit bored xD

Heres my evening look, its a tad glam but im meeting up with my beautiful friend Zoe and she is so stunning i have to make myself look good too :)

Heres what i used-

1. Bourjois Healthy mix foundation - shade 52
2. Clarins everlasting foundation- 103
3. Benefit Georgia
4. The body shop all in one face base- 02
5. The body shop shimmer waves- 02
6. Mac studio finish concealer - NW15
7. Mac semi precious eye colour- Rare Find
8. Urban decay 24/7 eye liner- Ransom
9. Max factor False lash effect- waterproof black
10. Clinique Chubby stick - chunky cherry
11. Benefit posie tint- free sample
12. Eyelash curlers- super drug own brand
13. The body Shop foundation brush
14. Elf angled foundation brush
15. Elf professional total face brush
16. Elf professional blending eye brush
17. Mac 224

*all of these products i bought myself with my own money :) i was not sponsored for this post*








No comments:

Post a Comment