Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Cooking up a storm...

I went to a Jamie and Home party the other night and I thought I would share my make-up for the night.


It was a good night and I bought the cutest jars, so sweet! Everything was nice but really expensive and I don't like spending £40 on cookware when you can get it for £5 in Tesco, but that's just me!






Pictured above is the products I used;

  • The body shop Vitamin C skin reviver
  • Max factor false lash effect
  • The body shop shimmer waves in blush
  • Benefit High beam
  • Sample of Channel Pro Lumiere shade clair
  • Mac paint pot in Rubineques and Studio fix concealer shade NW15
  • Channel loose powder
  • The body shop shimmer cubes
  • Brushes from Elf, Mac and No7.




If you have any comments or anything you can suggest for me to do different, let me know! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment