Search This Blog

Sunday 29 July 2012

Life update

Hey dolls hope your all enjoying summer (if we can call it that after about 1 week of sun!) Sorry i haven't blogged for a while, ive been busy with Jacks birthday and revision for my exam. 


Jacks birthday went really well, we went boating in the day and went for a walk on the coast. Then we came back home and i prepared for his surprise birthday party, it all went really well and he was seriously surprised!!


My exam is on Tuesday so i've been revising a bit for that, after the 31st im free till September :D 


I've got a pretty jam packed summer actually... Jack got a flying experience for his birthday so were doing that next Thursday, then that Saturday we fly to Aberdeen to see our friends Charlie and Emma. 


I also go to Glastonbury for a few days with my Mum and Auntie to stay in a little hotel! Excited!! After a few more exciting in this country i fly to Greece around the 25th with my mum !! yess sun, sea and yummy food in Greece! 


Just thought i would pop a little photo of Jack's birthday i love how he's the only one NOT jumping, so lame! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment