Search This Blog

Saturday 12 May 2012

My lipstick brings all the boys to the yard...

Afternoon everyone, hope your having a good weekend! I've been shopping with my best friend and bought a new bag !! Yesss 


I put on this Revlon Lip butter in Raspberry Pie this morning and after a few hours took it off, i'm not brave enough yet! Ha



I think when its summer I will wear this shade more often, I love trying out different looks with make-up, you can really experiment with how to look different. 


I normally opt for bright eyes and soft lips, but its nice to have a change. 


:) xxx

3 comments:

  1. I think this really suits you, you should totally wear it out! I didn't realise how pigmented some of these are, might have to rethink not checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i bought 2, the frosted sugar one, which is lovely too! When im feeling abit more brave ill wear it out! Ha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one really suits you too - What a beaut!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete