Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Revlon lip butter- my "no foundation" look :D

Afternoon all, god hasn't it been so nice out today! I've been cleaning all day (yay) 


I was really inspired by Vivanna's blog post about her no foundation look and I thought I'd try it out for myself :D (http://www.viviannadoesmakeup.com/)





I'm also loving the Revlon lip butters they are really pigmented and smooth so its a lovely combination of lipstick and lip balm! This colour is Cotton Candy :D 

This look took be about 10 mins to do  and I have to say I think i'll do it again obviously it doesn't have as much coverage because i'm not wearing any foundation! 



I used my concealer around my eyes and cheeks just to give me a bit of coverage, and lots of highlighter (benefits high beam) and my Mac transparent powder. 


I'm wearing urban decay eye liner and eye shadow from naked2 palette. 

3 comments:

  1. Your skin looks really good! :). I don't think I'm brave enough to try this though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin looks amazing, I don't think you really need foundation at all - I'm so jealous! Love the lip butter on you too, they feel really odd to me, don't like!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awhh thanks guys, I think on a good skin day you can totally pull it off! The butters are a bit hit and miss I think they look great on some people but this one actually is pretty wearable! xxx

    ReplyDelete