Search This Blog

Monday 7 May 2012

New products


I bought a few things from Clinique at the weekend, I've been really depressed about my skin at the moment and i'm trying out some new products to see if that helps. 



I popped into town with mum on Saturday and while she got an iPhone I bought this skincare pack from Clinique, its for oily combination skin and contains facial soap, toner and the moisturising lotion. Its a great pack because it gives you the products you need but smaller versions, so you can try them all out for a month or so. It takes around 28 days for a new skincare regime to show effect so i'm going to hang in there with these ones. 






I also bought 'all about eyes'  its a product i've been using since I got a sample, I can't fault it at all, love this eye cream/gel.


I really like the Clinique skincare its something I haven't used that much because I heard some bad stuff about them in the past. I'm willing to give them a chance to fix my skin. Ha 


1 comment:

  1. What are your thoughts on the Clinique skincare? I made the mistake of buying the full size products instead of the minis a few months ago and totally regret it. It dried out my skin but I refuse to throw it away after spending a fortune on it. Hope you have a better experience with it :)

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete