Search This Blog

Monday 2 April 2012

Aussie Hair Care Ranges

Hi guys, its been a while! Hope everyone's having a good weekend. I thought it was about time I wrote about something that popped through my door a few days ago. 


Now normally haircare isn't a huge issue for me as I don't really spend much time on my hair. When I was younger I would always walk around Superdrug or Boots and sniff the shampoo, weird I know!! Aussie was always a brand I loved the smell of, I got to the age of around 15 and when mum said I could choose the shampoo I automatically picked Aussie. That smell just brought me back to the younger days sniffing shampoo in the shop. 


At the moment I use the Vo5 range, I love their hair care range and it seems to work for my hair. When Aussie contacted me about their new shampoo and the larger bottles I was excited! 


The new range has Aloe Vera and Macadamia Nut extract, these ingredients are perfect for dry and damaged hair, since I dye my hair it gets dry really easily. 





I received the larger bottles of Miracle Moist shampoo and I can't wait to try it out. The other Aussie products are 3 minute miracle and the hair insurance, which is a leave in conditioner spray. 


The mega shampoo's are £5.99 at Superdrug, thats pretty good for 500mls :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment