Search This Blog

Monday 30 April 2012

April Favourites



Morning everyone, god hasn't the weather been miserable! My road is flooded from the weekend rain! Urgh


Anyway, thought I would show you all my April favourites, I cannot believe its nearly may, I have so much going on in May I'm going to be crazy busy! 


I've been loving these products for the most of April, some of them I've been loving for the last few months actually!! 


The list of products:

  • Aussie miracle moist- I got given the bigger new bottles from Aussie and fell in love again with the Aussie shampoo's this is a repurchase as I used up the big bottle, love the smell and the way it nourishes my hair!
  • Original Source vanilla and raspberry shower gel- love this! Basically it smells nice, and makes me feel really clean! ha
  • The body shop Moringa body butter- this is a product I've been using for years really, and I only realised today I haven't blogged about it :S It smells aaaammaaazzanngg *Jessie J voice* its soft, smooth and creamy. They say that body butters last for 24hrs, I totally believe this, my skin is soft and moisturised for the next few days! 
  • Real techniques powder brush- I've blogged about this before, I L-O-V-E this brush, the best brush hands down! 
  • Clinique all about the eyes- the best eye cream I've tried in a long time!! 
  • Urban decay 24hr eye liner- in Stash
  • The body shop lip balm- passionfruit
  • Collection 2000 cream puff- love this colour, I've blogged about it before love the colour. 



No comments:

Post a Comment