Search This Blog

Sunday 22 April 2012

New things, Superdrug haul.



Hey everyone, hope your all enjoying your weekend, I've just been bumming around and enjoying not being at work ! Woo


I went shopping the other day, (pretty standard for me) just pick up a few cheapy make-up bits and a sample of the Estee Lauder double wear. I literally hate the woman at my local Debehams, I'm not trying to be harsh or anything but she is so rude and wears so much make-up I can barely see her skin! So begrudgingly I went to get my colour checked and ask for a sample to try. 


I picked up the Collection 2000 Cream Puff lip cream, I know I'm seriously late to the game but I just didn't fancy it before.  


I love the cream puff, I love the idea that it's kind-of a stain but still feel soft on the lips. The only problem is they do make your lips a bit dry, but a bit of lip balm will sort that one out! 


I also got a Revlon Lip Butter, I told myself I wasn't going to get one, since I think they are over priced and aren't that great, but my local Superdrug had a load of samples and all the colours in so I gave them a try. I bought the Raspberry pie colour, it seems nice and I don't have a shade like it! 



Revlon lip butter on the Left
Collection 2000 cream puff on the right


2 layers of collection 2000 cream puff

No comments:

Post a Comment