Search This Blog

Friday 6 April 2012

Outfit Post

Happy Good Friday everyone! Hope your all enjoying the day off and the weather is nice for you! Its lovely here in Suffolk, the sun is shining and people have got their lawnmowers out. Ha !


I went to the gym yesterday with my mum for our personal trainer session, urgh I literally cannot move today, my legs are so sore! He almost killed us! Oh well, no pain no gain they say. 


 Here's a quick pic of my outfit today, I like how natural and neutral it is! 


The top is from Vera Moda, the vest top underneath is just a cheap one from New Look and the Skirt is Miss Selfridges. 


These boots I bought a few weeks ago are from Mr Shoe, they are so comfy and only cost me around £20 Bargain! 


(and I hope people have noticed that my photo's are much better quality at the moment, well apart from these ones! My new camera is amazing! Its the Nikon D40 and I love it!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment