Search This Blog

Friday 20 April 2012

Original Source Showergel's



Hey everyone, hope you've all had a good week... 


Yess its the weekend, and I have it off work! :D 


I have absolutely been LOOOVVINGG these shower gels, they smell amazing and have the cutest little slogans at the top, "82 British sunrises helped to make this lovely bottle of this" 


These little shower gels aren't that expensive at around £2/£3 depending on the  supermarket. 


They have a lovely creamy or gel like consistence and get pretty foamy, the smell lasts all day on your skin and fills the bathroom! Hmmmm



Vanilla and Raspberry 

I was really impressed with these shower gels, I'm pretty picky when it comes to bath products, and usually I use The Body Shop products because I used to get them free from work, Ha. 


But now I cannot stop using these Original Source shower gels because I love the smell and feel of them! 
















Pineapple 




The great thing about these shower gels is there are SOO many different flavours! Yummyyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment